Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/membri/vige/forum/Sources/SayThanks.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/membri/ninjatest4/:/membri2/ninjatest4/:/membri/.dummy/) in /membri/ninjatest4/Sources/Load.php on line 318
How to use this board? - Come utilizzare la sezione? [ENG/ITA]

Author How to use this board? - Come utilizzare la sezione? [ENG/ITA]  (Read 6724 times)

Offline [F]Ninja™

• VIGE Founder
  • Forum Legend
  • Last Login:November 01, 2020, 12:21:17 AM
  • Sniper Legends
    • Virtual Interactive Games Entertainment
    • Awards
  • Awards Member of the Sniper Legends official clan.
Hi all dear users... This board is quite a strange board, one that I have never seen before in a gaming forum nor anywhere else but I wanted to insert it at all costs. So what is this board for? How to use it and why?
  • What is this board for?
    This board is here to create a real and nice listening space for the players, not necessarily about things related to VIGE.. Let me try to explain myself in a better way - we all have our problems, somebody has more crap in his life and somebody else has less troubles but anyway this board is here to provide a listening space for all the players and even ask for advice. Don't be shy, there is no "Name and Surname" field and your personal informations are strictly classified, buried and crypted very deep in our databases so nobody will see them, it's similar to the "Anonymous" option from the Ask.com site, just with many more chances to meet someone being able to really understand you, especially if you won't be at the first posts :D

• How to use it?
    Just post a new topic and ask for advice about something, even personal things if you want (obviously abiding by the rules).

• Why this board in a FPS game forum?
    Sorry I will have to type a lot of things here:
    This board is here because everyone can be in crysis or feel bad, feeling totally misunderstood or alone even if it's often not like that. Unfortunately at those times (yes, I did experience this personally) you might have problems with telling other people about the way you might feel, for shame or even fear of being judged, probably. Still, keeping your mouth shut and holding everything inside won't bring any good and we would like our players to try (before exploding and raging in game chat, risking a ban, too) to talk about their problems and perhaps fix them, somehow. We would really like to help you also because you really have no idea about how we managed to get where we are now and with which devices. We can't even explain some things but everything started with me connected to a wifi network with no password in the middle of the road (yes it's legal you can check it ^^) with a 70 euros android cellphone downloading packages that would have been used to create the game.........
    So don't think that we are some kind of "Daddy's sons" that could afford who knows what, we built this thing from scratch, with our effort and even tiers in my case.
    In this board the staffers will not have more powers than the average users (I mean the power of their words here, not moderation tools) (except of enforcing the forum rules, of course) because remember that before being staffers we are PEOPLE just like you, and probably of the same age, maybe a little older, but just a little.

Ninja

Italian version

Ciao a tutti gli utenti.. Questa è una sezione un po' particolare del forum, che non ho mai visto in nessun altro gioco nè da altre parti ma volevo assolutamente inserirla. Veniamo al dunque-a che serve, come si usa e perchè?
  • A che serve?
    Questa sezione serve per creare un vero e proprio spazio di ascolto per i giocatori, non necessariamente riguardo a VIGE.. Cerco di spiegarmi meglio-tutti noi abbiamo i nostri problemi, chi più chi meno e questa sezione è fatta apposta per chi volesse esporli e chiedere consiglio. Bando alla timidezza non c'è scritto nome e cognome i vostri dati personali sono criptati nel nostro database per cui state tranquilli è come se steste utilizzando l'anonimo di Ask solo con molta più probabilità di incontrare persone che possano capirvi realmente, specie se non siete ai primissimi post :D

• Come si usa?
    Basta creare un topic chiedendo consiglio su un certo argomento, anche cose personali se volete (pur rimanendo nel rispetto delle regole del forum).

• Perchè questa sezione su un forum di un fps?
    Scusate se devo dilungarmi un po':
    Questa sezione è qui perchè chiunque può avere un momento di crisi o stare male, sentirsi totalmente "incompreso" e "solo" anche se in realtà molto spesso non è così. Purtroppo in quegli istanti (sì, parlo per esperienza personale) a volte si hanno difficoltà ad esporre i problemi ad altre persone accanto a voi, per vergogna o per paura di essere giudicati probabilmente. Sta di fatto che tenersi tutto dentro non porta a nulla di buono e vorremmo che i nostri giocatori cercassero (prima di sfogare le proprie frustrazioni nelle chat in gioco e rischiare oltre al danno la beffa del ban...) di esporre i propri problemi e venirne a capo. Vogliamo insomma darvi una mano anche perchè davvero voi non avete idea di come siamo riusciti ad arrivare fin dove siamo ora e con che mezzi. Non possiamo nemmeno spiegarvele alcune cose ma tutto è iniziato con il sottoscritto collegato in mezzo alla strada ad una rete wifi senza protezione (è legale verificate pure ^^) tramite un cellulare android da 70 euro a scaricare pacchetti che ci sarebbero serviti per il gioco.........
    Per cui non pensate che siamo un gruppo di "figli di papà" che potesse permettersi chissà che cosa, abbiamo tirato su tutto questo dal nulla, con il nostro sudore e anche con tante lacrime nel mio caso.
    In questa sezione la parola degli staffer non conterà più di quella altrui (salvo per il rispetto delle regole del forum ovviamente) perchè ricordate che prima di staffer siamo PERSONE come lo siete voi, e probabilmente della stessa età o quasi.

Ninja

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:50:28 PM by [F]Ninja™ »
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

"This is 10% luck, 20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure, 50% pain
And 100% reason to remember the name!"
Fort Minor ~ Remember the name